Sunday, September 5, 2010

A New Obsession



Do you ever have one of those weeks where all you want to do is sit back, chill and create? Well that was my plan for the 'week that was'. But for some reason I got nothing I wanted to do done. Kids being sick, work, husband duties, mother duties, house inspections and a small social life consumed my week.

I finally had time to create Happiness today. I was a tiny bit happy that today was rainy, so a day at home inside, was had. I made buntings, I love making buntings at the moment. I enjoy making different combinations with colours and the fabric, anything goes really. I am hoping to get REALLY, whoops, I mean - I plan to be EXTREMELY busy making and creating heaps of Kazza's Happiness this week. I want to do a few market stalls before the end of the year (its really not that far away (insert panic face here)


Here's to a happy and productive week ahead for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment