Saturday, October 16, 2010

What A Week

First of all, my boys had their first Footy Trophy Presentation Day last week. They were so excited to get their first trophy and team photos. Here's a photo if them after they have got their trophy's. Here are the future NRL superstars, although I am bias!!

The weather however, wasn't our friend (again) this week. It has been raining and windy for the last week. The washing couldn't get dry outside so I had all our underwear, school uniforms and work uniforms hanging around the top of doors and in the bathroom. We are due to move house this week and have I packed everything? Hmmm, not really. My husband did make the comment that I have FAR to many boxes marked 'Kazza's Happiness'. Although all his fishing and camping gear may give Kazza's Happiness boxes a run for their money.
I haven't done many projects this week, due to the mini pool in my rumpus, a leaky roof and packing a house. But I am hoping to get back into as soon as this move (and the cleaning) is over. I have had recieved a few supplies in the mail of late and can't wait to create things with them.
I also have some sad news to tell. Due to people and things out of my control - Woodhilll Wonderland - the garage mini market has been postponed until a later date. Fear not though, it will be on - I will let you know details when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment