Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ready for 2010 ??


Goodbye 2009 and welcome 2010.

This is the first year in a long time that I actually know what I would like to do (I shall keep you updated when (or if) I actually have much luck with any of the below). I am almost certain that I have forgotten many more...but I shall keep you updated with those aswell.

Meanwhile, these are just some things that I would like to achieve during 2010

Spend more time with my family
Being healthy
Attempt Pole Fitness & a hip hop dance class
Create and explore more
Learn new skills
Getting Kazza's Happiness out to the big scary world
Have market stalls
Having fun and laughing more
Complaining less

2010 will be my first year as a wife, and part time worker. Working part time is a huge step for me, I am no longer stuck in the '9-5 Grind' which will be an experience in itself.

So a huge CHEERS to you all and may 2010 bring you whatever you wish for (and a bit more)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to bloggy land. I too lurked for years reading other peoples blogs before taking the plunge! Good luck with your plans for the new year and happy blogging...

    ReplyDelete