Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You know those days you have when your so excited to do all the jobs on your list and then you have the rest of the day, or the next day to just 'chill'?

Well, that was my last Sunday. I did all the housework (and a little bit extra) I had it all planned. Went to get my sewing machine and ready to sew the patterns that I spent 2 hours cutting out, only to find that the bobbin case of my machine is gone. Not 100% sure what happened to it, or where it has gone - but I am pretty sure a little 6 year old - that happens to live in my house has something to do with it. So sewing for me is out at the moment, which is a shame because I bought an awesome Smurf sheet set that I wanted to make into a quilt for the new addition. Not to worry - I just have to get down to the sewing store and see if they sell a bobbin case for my machine - either that, or wait until July for my 30th birthday and fingers crossed a new sewing machine is coming my way.





In the mean time - without my trusty machine - I've been doing my UFP (Un-finished Projects) - we all have UFP don't we? This is one of my UFP - as you may or may not know, my sister is obsessed with snails - pretty sure she's happy with the outcome. I've also made some more owls aswell. Who doesn't love owls and snails - perfect for the garden I say.





I am hoping to get one or 2 market stalls in before the end of June aswell. Which is something else I'm looking forward to. Gezz, so many plans, so little time but heaps of ideas - how on earth do we do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment