Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Cheer

Christmas holidays are so much fun! I love the fact that I no longer have to make 2 sets of school lunches, no more homework, no more dropping the hubby off at work then half hour later get back in the car and go to school. No more p&c fundraising events to organise, no more talking to teachers about what your youngest child has or has not done and my personal favourite - no more finding socks.
Just hanging out at home and all the good stuff like - getting all the washing and dishes done by mid day, morning walks with the kids, afternoon 'getaways' at the footy ovals (my boys are HUGE footy fans) and having dinner cooked before bedtime. I am sure I can think of some more but these holidays I have a plan (well, many plans to tell the truth)
Other than chilling out and taking it easy I am going to make a large dint in my fabric collection. When it comes to fabric - I am a huge hoarder - I love fabric. Thing is, I know I'm not the only fabric hoarder out there. Someday, one smart person will come up with a name for people like me that love fabric.
This means that many, many nappy pants (I call them Bum D'arts), bibs, coin purses, pillows and some new projects will be created. Very exciting time indeed. My goal is to have only a few fabric left at the end of 6 weeks (so I can stock up on more) and to have at least 2 market stalls under my belt.
I figure, if I get a chance to do a bit of this before the end of 2011 then I will surely be motivated for a great start in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment