Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy to be back

Wow - how times fly. I am back - I've been away from the creative world for over a year. So much has happened - first I moved house, lets face it - we all know how fun that can be. Then I got pregnant with my beautiful boy Billy ;) Billy's pregnancy was horrid, I was sick for the first 3-4 months. Add onto that work, P&C commitments for my older boys school, normal everyday life, the husband, hospital appointments, medical condition and baby preparations - Kazza's Happiness was on the back burner.
All that sort of catches up with you and before you know it - you have an extra member in your family and life is going way to fast for you to catch up.
But I am back and happy to be back. I have so many ideas floating in my head and a couple of un finished projects. Now is the best time to "re-start" the kids are on 6 weeks Christmas holidays so you'll be seeing alot more of me and my happiness.
On the subject of happiness - here's my beautiful new boy - Billy.

No comments:

Post a Comment