Friday, June 4, 2010

Proud Mum Alert




Do you remember having sports day at school? I didn't mind sports day in primary school, until I hit puberty, then I hated it (and the swimming carnival's aswell) For me, sports day in high school was an excuse to stay at home. I am not very co- ordinated at playing sports, that and the fact that I have boobs, they sorta make some sports difficult. Know what I'm saying?

My boys had their sports day yesterday. Ethan loves sports, any sort of sport he loves it. He's one of those kids that will stay in the back yard all day and just kick a ball over and over and shot hoops until he gets 20 dunks in a row. Caleb, he loves sports aswell, but unfortunately, he has my lack of co-ordination when it comes to sports, although he is loves playing footy. Caleb does better in the classroom and likes staying inside colouring, playing or watching a movie.

Anyway, Ethan got an Age Champion (6 yrs) medal. I wasn't sure who was more excited me or him. I was at the presentation and they called his name and I turned into a crazy mum, yelling and cheering, he was just sitting there, because he wasn't sure if it was him or not. He couldn't wipe that smile off his face for the rest of the assembly and the rest of the day no doubt. Now all I have to do is get him to love reading as much as he loves sports and we have a winner!!

1 comment:

  1. Not only a good sportsman but he looks like a real sweetheart too. Congratulations Mummy and son. : )

    ReplyDelete