Friday, March 12, 2010

Before.....


So I get my head shaved tomorrow. One of my friends shaved her head yesterday and she looks great. She said that its such a great change and the feeling you feel is amazing. I cant wait to get rid of my hair, if I wasn't shaving it, my hair would have been cut ages ago, so in a way its going to be good to get rid of y hair, but I am feeling great that I am doing this for a great person that is dearly missed and that makes it all worth while.

In other news, I am hoping it doesn't rain on Sunday for my 'debut' market stall. I think I am all set, although I am stressing a little because I am not sure weather I have enough 'creations', so I am madly sewing just incase for back up. Although I am sure that I will forget something.

No comments:

Post a Comment